South of England Showground, Ardingly, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH17 6TL.
Here’s a great show to start the year off. Spring Live is a fantastic two-day event held at Ardingly’s iconic South of England Showground.
This weekend shindig is the go-to event for all things British countryside.
For two days the showground becomes a magnet for the UK’s best makers, crafters, farmers, and the country set in general.
You can expect to see rare breeds, best in show animals, and get up close and personal with some of the UK’s fluffiest residents.
Visitors can also try their hands at wand making, circus skills, axe throwing, and even segway racing.
Best of all, showgoers can sample a world of artisan treats, gourmet goodies, and food and drink from the crème of local and national independent producers. Oh, and let’s not forget the shopping opportunities!
That’s where we come in. Strategically situated right outside the food hall our branded marquee is a regular at this generally well attended event.
If you’d like to join our growing list of sellers at one of this season’s biggest destination events, click below to see who you’ll be joining.
Visit Our Events
14 Reasons to book:
• Prominent marquees are in prime locations
• Well established and respected event.
• Branded marquee, ensuring we are always very busy.
• Free electric (500 watts)
• Overnight security (meet your security here)
• Free tea and coffee (with our own VIP tea room for exhibitors)
• Cooking facilities for overnight campers.
• Piped music (with a special curated playlist of top choons)
• Careful curated exhibitor spacing with a large central corridor.
• 30cm spacing between exhibitors on one side, for access FREE (shared)
• Listing on our high traffic website for all our exhibitors
• Competitive pitch rents, like for like we are the best value
• 15% discount when you book 10 events.
• Management always onsite. (Meet the management here )
Full Terms & Booking Forms
Spaces are 8ft x 6ft as standard.
£270 extra space at 1ft increments £33
Electric is FREE (limited to max 500 watts… this means laptops and lights are fine, but maybe leave the fan heater at home : ) )
We give access space between exhibitors is free. Important, as with other events we assume you have your own tables. We do have tables you can hire, but you have to let us know in advance, click here to book.
Every booking must be accompanied by a booking form, use the payment method below. We accept BACS, or a cheque(preferred)
If you opt for a rolling deposit, please send in a cheque with the booking form, our Bank details are below
Cottage Industry Events Ltd
Use your name as the reference
New to Cottage Industries? You’ll find some help and tips here